If you have or will be having one of the following events in the next/past 60 DAYS:
- Lost Employer Coverage
- Moved outside of your coverage area
- Had Significant Changes in Income
- Changes in Family Size (if you marry, divorce, or have a baby)
- Gain Membership in a Federally Recognized Tribe or Alaskan Native
- Lose Medicaid (MaineCare)
ACA INCOME GUIDELINES 2020
It is important to remember that it is total household, for the purpose of the ACA your household is anyone that you file taxes with. Household Income includes everyone in your household even if they do not need coverage. (EXAMPLE: A spouse on Medicare). Household income includes or excludes the following according to the chart below from healthcare.gov.
Contact us via email at the link above, by phone at 207-778-6565 or at are office locations in Farmington, Rumford, Skowhegan & Presque Isle.